Mailbutler is a plug-in that simplifies and optimizes email management. By adding a variety of features to your email account, Mailbutler turns your email account into a powerful business tool that makes the communication with your clients easy, efficient and productive.
The Mailbutler mobile app gives you the option to manage your emails on the go.
We recommend installing Mailbutler for your email client and using the Mailbutler mobile app to send emails on the go.
The Mailbutler mobile app mainly serves as an outbox. You can send emails and use Mailbutler features when sending emails. You can't use Mailbutler features when responding to incoming emails on your phone.
The Mailbutler mobile app is available for iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch) and Android. Find out more.
Manage your emails on the go with these features:
- Inbox Organization
- Follow-Up - Get reminded to follow up on important emails.
- Open Tracking - Check if your recipients read your emails.
- Link Tracking - Check if your recipients opened the links in your emails.
- Tracking Details - Check how often, when, where and on which device your emails have been opened.
- BCC to CRM - Send a copy of your outgoing emails to your favourite CRM tool.
- Compose / Creation
- Contact Management
- Contact Information - Organise your contacts and improve your email communication.
- Shared Contact Information - Share contact information with your team.
- Contact Analytics - Check your recipients' email activity and learn when the best time is to reach them and when to expect a reply.
- Conversation History - Gain an overview of the email conversations with your recipients.
- Contact Notes - Attach notes to your contacts.
- Contact Tasks - Attach tasks to your contacts and get reminded to complete them.
- Shared Contact Notes - Attach notes to your contacts and share them with your team.
- Shared Contact Tasks - Attach tasks to your contacts and share them with your team.