Mailbutler is a plug-in that simplifies and optimizes email management. By adding a variety of features to your email account, Mailbutler turns your email account into a powerful business tool that makes the communication with your clients easy, efficient and productive.
The Mailbutler mobile app gives you the option to manage your emails on the go.
We recommend installing Mailbutler for your email client and using the Mailbutler mobile app to send emails on the go.
The Mailbutler mobile app mainly serves as an outbox. You can send emails and use Mailbutler features when sending emails. You can't use Mailbutler features when responding to incoming emails on your phone.
The Mailbutler mobile app is available for iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch) and Android. Find out more.
Please be aware that as of mid August 2021, all sending capabilities in the Mobile App will be discontinued. You will still be able to check the Tracking status of your emails, add Notes and Tasks and receive Follow Up Reminders from your phone or tablet.
Manage your emails on the go with these features:
- Inbox Organization
- Contact Management
- Contact Information - Organise your contacts and improve your email communication.
- Shared Contact Information - Share contact information with your team.
- Contact Analytics - Check your recipients' email activity and learn when the best time is to reach them and when to expect a reply.
- Conversation History - Gain an overview of the email conversations with your recipients.
- Contact Notes - Attach notes to your contacts.
- Contact Tasks - Attach tasks to your contacts and get reminded to complete them.
- Shared Contact Notes - Attach notes to your contacts and share them with your team.
- Shared Contact Tasks - Attach tasks to your contacts and share them with your team.