Mailbutler is a great companion for any professionals to manage their inbox. It’s also a fantastic tool that helps teams collaborate easier in their inbox.
Create a team in Dashboard
1. Log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard -> go to Teams
2. Click add Organization.
3. Enter an organization name and click Create.
4. Now add a Team. Each Organization can have multiple Teams, for example, a Team for Sales employees or one for Marketing.
5. Enter a team name and click Create.
6. Click the team icon to edit your team and add teammates.
7. Click the + symbol to add a team member to the team.
8. Enter their email address to send an invitation, and click Save.
Features available for team sharing
The following features of Mailbutler can be extended for sharing use, if you are already in a team:
- Shared Notes – share created notes with your Mailbutler team members.
- Shared Tasks – share created tasks with your Mailbutler team members.
- Shared Message Templates – share your predesigned message templates that can be used across your Mailbutler team.
- Shared Signatures – share your custom signature design with your team and generate a signature for each member in seconds.