- How do I check for my current active subscription plan?
- How do I upgrade/downgrade my subscription plan?
- How do I add a subscription plan?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
How do I check for my current active subscription plan?
1. Open Apple Mail and click on the Account Settings (⚙) button, then Subscriptions.
2. Your current subscription will be listed under Your Subscriptions. You will also see all active subscriptions.
How do I upgrade/downgrade my subscription plan?
1. To upgrade/downgrade your subscription plan, click on the dropdown arrows next to your current subscription plan and select a plan you want to upgrade/downgrade to.
2. Click on Update.
How do I add a subscription plan?
1. On the upper right corner, you will see a plus sign. Click it and it will show your plan preference and option to add your plan.
How do I cancel my subscription?
1. Log in to your mail app, then at the bottom right corner, you will see an icon for settings. Click that, then you will see an option for Subscriptions.
2. To cancel your subscription, click cancel. Your subscription will expire at the next billing date. You won't be charged again.