Note: If you encounter any payment issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Which subscription plans does Mailbutler offer?
We offer three paid subscription plans:
Compare the features and prices of the Mailbutler plans on our Pricing Page.
You can choose whether you want to pay monthly or yearly.
You save 2 months when you pay yearly.
If you have a team, you can purchase multiple subscription plans under one account and distribute them among your team members.
How do I subscribe to a paid plan?
1. Open the Mailbutler Sidebar, click on the Account Settings (⚙) button, then on Subscriptions.
a) Apple Mail
2. Here you can view your active plan and the available subscription plans.
3. Click on the plus button and click Add Plan.
4. A checkout form will pop up. Check your selected subscription. If you have a discount code, enter the code under Voucher. Then click on Continue to Payment.
5. Enter your billing information. You can choose between various payment methods: Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express etc.), PayPal, Apple Pay.
6. Once the payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with your invoice.
7. If you purchased multiple subscription plans, you can distribute them among your team members.