Mailbutler is currently available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish and French, so don't hesitate to change the language of Mailbutler into your favourite one.
Please select the software you are using for your emails.
Language settings in Mailbutler for Apple Mail
1. Update to the latest version of Mailbutler.
2. Open System Preferences…
3. Go to Language & Region.
4. Select or add your chosen language.
5. Move your preferred language to the top of the list as the primary language.
6. Restart your computer.
If you chose a primary language that is currently supported, Mailbutler will be in your selected language the next time you open Mail.
Language settings in Mailbutler for Gmail
1 . Open Gmail.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu in Gmail.
3. Select your preferred display language.
4. Click Save Changes button.
If you chose a language that is currently supported, Mailbutler will be in your selected language the next time you open Gmail.