Please select the software you are using for your emails.
If you want to change the language directly from the Dashboard, click here.
Change language settings for Dashboard
To change the display language of your Mailbutler Dashboard, follow these steps:
1. Open Apple Mail and click on the Account Settings (⚙) button, then Profile.
2. There will be a new window that will pop up. You will see your personal info, then languages. Click that and you will see a drop-down menu of language options.
3. After making the changes, save it by clicking Update Profile.
Your Dashboard will now be displayed in your preferred language. The language settings of Mailbutler’s application are linked to your device’s language. Follow these steps to change the language of Mailbutler.
Language settings in Mailbutler for Apple Mail
1. Update to the latest version of Mailbutler.
2. Open System Preferences…
3. Go to Language & Region.
4. Select or add your chosen language.
5. Move your preferred language to the top of the list as the primary language.
6. Restart your computer.
If you chose a primary language that is currently supported, Mailbutler will be in your selected language the next time you open Mail.
Language settings in Mailbutler for Gmail
1 . Open Gmail.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu in Gmail.
3. Select your preferred display language.
4. Click Save Changes button.
If you chose a language that is currently supported, Mailbutler will be in your selected language the next time you open Gmail.