Note: Auto BCC to CRM is a Mailbutler Business feature and as such, is only available at this level of subscription.
How to automatically BCC outgoing emails to a CRM
1. Please log in to the Mailbutler Dashboard -> Preferences -> Auto bcc.
2. Click on the + symbol to add a new default BCC email address.
3. Enter the email address you want the email to be sent with (and BCC automatically attached) in Sender.
4. Enter the email address of the recipient who should be automatically linked to the bcc.
Note: Please note that if you want the BCC to be automatic for every sent email, you have to write an asterisk in the Recipient field. (like in the screenshot below).
5. Finally, next to BCC, enter the email address that you want to be automatically inserted into the BCC field.
6. Now, click Save preferences.
In your email client (Apple Mail shown below), compose a new message. The BCC will be automatically added in the BCC segment when the rules are met.