This guide shows you how to remove Mailbutler from your system depending on the version of Mailbutler you have installed. If you need to re-install the plugin to get the newest version, just use the built-in update checker or follow the installation guide here.
Please select the software you are using for your emails.
Remove Mailbutler in Apple Mail
1. With Mail open, go to the Menu Bar, and select "Help", then select "Uninstall Mailbutler".
How to manually uninstall Mailbutler (2.0 or up) in Apple Mail
Please uninstall Mailbutler following the steps shown above unless specifically advised by the support team.
1. Open Finder.
2. Press Cmd+Shift+G on your keyboard.
3. Enter /Library/Mail/Bundles/ and confirm.
4. Remove Mailbutler.mailbundle.
5. Start Activity Monitor and terminate Mailbutler process.
6. Open Finder and delete the Mailbutler app in your Application Folder.
7. Remove all of Mailbutler files in your Download and Application folders.
8. Go to Trash and empty it.
Remove Mailbutler in Gmail
1. Open Gmail.
2. Right mouse click on the Puzzle icon at the top right of your browser. If pinned, the Mailbutler icon.
3. Click on the 3 dots.
4. Then click Remove from Chrome…
Remove Mailbutler in Outlook
1. Go to this link to manage your Outlook add-ins.
2. Select Mailbutler on the list.
3. At the top of the list, hit the – (minus) button to remove the selected add-in.
4. Mailbutler will now be removed across all your Outlook versions for that account.