How to activate Open Tracking in your email
Follow the steps to activate Open Tracking before you send an email.
Enable Email Tracking by default in Dashboard
You can enable Open Tracking by default.
- Log into the Mailbutler Dashboard (https://bowtie.mailbutler.io/).
- At the top right corner, click the drop-down menu next to your email and go to Preferences.
- Now, check enable Tracking under General.
You have successfully enabled email tracking by default and all your out-going emails will be automatically tracked.
Turn on notifications for Email Tracking
You may want to control the tracking notifications you receive. Mailbutler can send you notifications when one of your emails have been opened. Follow these steps to enable/disable tracking notifications.
1. Login to your Mailbutler Dashboard.
2. In the top right corner, click the drop-down menu next to your email and go to Preferences.
3. Under the Notifications tab, check/uncheck tracking Notifications.
4. Click Save.
View details about your tracked emails
Tracking Details gives you additional, detailed information about your tracked emails, such as open location, device, time.