You can easily share and manage Signatures you have created with members of your team. This is a huge time-saver for teams who want to create a branded signature and keep outgoing emails compliant, hassle-free.
Before starting, make sure you are either already part of a team, or you can create a new team.
Share a Signature with your team
1. Log in to your Mailbutler Dashboard -> go to your Signatures.
2. Select the Signature you want to share and click on the Team Sharing button.
3. Select the team you want to share the template with.
Note: If you make changes to the design, it will also reflect on everyone’s signature in real time. Deleting a Signature will also remove the generated Signature from your team members’ account.
Mailbutler creates the Signature using the information your team members have provided in their extended profile.
Manage your Shared Signatures in your Dashboard
You and your team can manage and edit Shared Signatures easily in the Dashboard.
1. Go to Dashboard -> Signatures.
2. Click anywhere inside the Signature to make the editing sidebar appear. Edit your signature.
In your email client, with Mailbutler installed, the new Signature will be automatically kept up-to-date with any changes to the Signature.