Enable Mailbutler notifications for Gmail
2. Under ‘Advanced’, click on Privacy and security.
3. Go to Site Settings … -> Notifications.
4. Look for ‘https://bowtie.mailbutler.io:443′ from your Allow list.
5. If you don’t see this address, click on the Add button as shown.
6. Add https://bowtie.mailbutler.io:443. and click Add again. Mailbutler will now send you Gmail notifications from your Chrome browser.
Disable Mailbutler notifications for Gmail
1. As described in the previous section, go to Chrome browser Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Site settings -> Notifications.
2. Look for ‘https://bowtie.mailbutler.io:443′ from your Allow list.
3. Click on the menu icon on the right and click Remove. Mailbutler will no longer send you Gmail notifications through your Chrome browser.