Follow the steps below to find out which version of Mailbutler is running on your device.
Please select the software you are using for your emails.
Mailbutler version in Apple Mail
1. On the Apple menu bar, click on the Mailbutler app, and click the Settings icon.
2. Next, click on About Mailbutler to reveal information about our installed app or Check for Updates… to manually download the newest version if it is available.
3. A new window will open, and you will see the current version of Mailbutler displayed similar to below. This is your current Mailbutler version.
Mailbutler version in Gmail
1. Open Gmail.
2. Right mouse click on the Mailbutler icon at the top right of your browser.
3. Click on Mailbutler for Gmail, which will redirect you to the Chrome Web Store.
On Mailbutler’s Chrome Web Store page, if you scroll down to Additional Information, you will see important information about our app, including the version.
Mailbutler version in Outlook
Outlook’s add-in system ensures that your Mailbutler version is always up-to-date. That means that as soon as we release an update, you get it.
Mailbutler version on Mobile
1. Open the Mailbutler Mobile App.
2. Click on your profile picture, which is on the top left of your screen.
3. On the bottom you can see which version you’re currently using.