Since macOS Mojave (10.14), it is now required to activate Apple Mail plugins before using them. To start using your inbox with Mailbutler, you’ll need to first enable Mailbutler.mailbundle manually through your Apple Mail Preferences and restart Mail.
Note: This tutorial shows how to activate Mailbutler on Mojave and Catalina, but the steps are the same for every Apple Mail plugin.
Be sure that Mailbutler is installed first. If you don’t have any plug-ins installed, the Manage Plug-ins button might not appear. Visit this article if the button is still missing.
Don't forget to activate this plugin in order to enjoy fully Mailbutler. If you don't see the mailbutler icon on Apple Mail then try to activate again the plugin.
Activate Mailbutler plugin on Apple Mail
1. Open Apple Mail.
2. Click Mail in the menu bar on the top left of your screen.
3. Go to Preferences…
4. Click on Manage Plug-ins in the General tab.
5. Activate the plugin Mailbutler.mailbundle by checking the checkbox.
6. Click Apply and Restart Mail.
7. Open Apple Mail and start using Mailbutler. You should now see the icons for Mailbutler features like Snooze, Notes and Tasks within your email client
Note: if you still have issues with Catalina, please follow these steps:
1. Uninstall Mailbutler
2. Uninstall GPG
3. Reinstall Mailbutler from this link: https://bowtie.mailbutler.io/downloads
4. Reenable Mailbutler in the plugins
5. Add GPG back